Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 3 BOC: Paparazzi





Paparazzi Challenge
I see how people become irate when cameras are constantly in their faces. For me, it would be like an over-sized fly swarming my face everywhere I went. Here I performed what I thought the paparrazi might capture.We went to a local park and set the "stage" for the shoot. Of course, there were a multitude of photos to choose from, but these are the ones that turned out the best. They represented, at best, what the paparazzi would have done in my opinion. The shutter speed was set in a way that I would be able to take multiple photos in a short time span. The colors were vibrant and body language set the mood perfectly. We communicated that he would need to continuously move around so that the effect of being bothered would be shown tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment