Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 1 EOC: Stallions Not Unicorns

As a photographer, I want to specialize in interior and architectural designs. My love for interiors came about a few years ago. I found myself looking for open houses just to see how they were staged. I tried my hand at being an interior designer and it just didn't quite work out. So, I made interiors work for me using a camera as my medium. The unity of colors and shapes are amazing to see in person. When you take pictures of interiors and make them available for the world to see, it makes the real estate property wanted so much more over homes with no creativity inside it. My goal is to make someone's dreams come true when they see that perfectly staged house! I want to be a part in the consumers' "looking" process. It's, to me, the most exciting part. You get to see what you do and do not want in a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment